As the premium partner of CE China’s special start-up area – Connect@CE China, Techcode sponsors 30 global start-ups from all over the world to join CE China.
Focusing on incubator operations management and dynamic growth of science and technology entrepreneurs, Techcode is dedicated to becoming the No.1 brand in global innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystems, and as part of this effort has partnered with CE China to empower the start-up zone, called Connect@CE China.
Techcode has established incubation systems in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Wuhan, Chengdu, Gu’an, Xianghe, Dachang and Jiashan, Silicon Valley, Seoul, Tel Aviv, and Berlin to provide innovators with a global entrepreneurial network. The integration of global innovation resources aims at providing comprehensive service for entrepreneurs.
As of December 2016, two years since its establishment, Techcode has incubated 534 start-ups, which have obtained a total financing amounting to 1.71 billion yuan. Incubated companies have reached a total market value of 37.5 billion yuan with nearly 1,000 patents and have created more than 3,000 jobs. Techcode improves the possibility of entrepreneurship success and accelerates business growth. The average product market cycle of start-ups has shortened to 5 months and the average valuation has risen to 2.5 times since they joined Techcode.
The selected startups receive the following exhibition package for free:
– One return flight ticket to Shenzhen;
– One ready-to-use booth worth 1,500 Euro to show your product to plenty of investors, consumers, distributors and journalists etc;
– Access to Techcode global network including mentoring, connections, events and investment opportunities;
– Industrial tour afterwards to Techcode’s industrial park network in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen.
The selection of the start-ups was based on the following criteria:
– having a concrete plan to enter the Chinese market and being expected to soft land in China soon;
– in the fields of IOT, Medtech, AI and smart home;
– having a prototype.
Techcode is a key player in industrial innovation in Asia and was founded in 2014. Techcode has partnered with China Fortune Land Development Co., Ltd (CFLD), a leading new industry city operator responsible for more than 40 industrial parks globally and dedicated to guiding entrepreneurs from their first steps to scale manufacturing. Techcode has helped CFLD to source global technological innovation, aiming to build an industry-driven and innovation-driven system to achieve regional industrial upgrading.